Post University is currently accepting applications for the role of Faculty Member/Academic Program Manager MBA at Post University.
The Academic Program Manager (APM) is an instructor, course developer and administrator. The APM is a scholarly practitioner with a terminal degree in his/her field and significant work experience applying his/her expertise with businesses and/or organizations.
Post University’s MBA Program of study The MBA Program of study provides students with the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques needed to lead and manage innovation and creativity within and across a variety of organizations whether large or small, or to startup and operate their own businesses. The accelerated, applied online program is specifically designed for adult learners with significant work experience. Courses are offered in six 8-week Modules year round. The University prides itself on having deeply engaging and interactive courses where students are the center of the learning and are active in their own education.
The APM for the Leadership Concentration and Quality will have significant academic and applied experience in the fields of leadership, management, systems thinking, educational quality, academic integrity and organizational development. The APM will work as part of a small team of APMs who are creative, energetic and driven to continuously grow and improve the Program while maintaining the highest standards of quality and student interaction.
Essential functions include:
• Teach 8 courses per year in leadership, change management and organizational development and other areas as determined by background, experience and program needs.
• Advise and mentor students within the academic concentration and in the Capstone process.
• Develop new courses, concentrations and degree programs consistent with experience and theProgram's strategic plan.
• Acquire and use data from existing courses and outside sources to improve courses and update curriculum.
• Hire, evaluate and monitor activities of part-time teaching staff and assistant instructors and program managers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 120-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Human Resources by applying at: www.post.edu/hr
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER