Marketing Research Manager
Post University is currently accepting applications for the role of Marketing Research Manager.
Post University, a Connecticut based institution of higher education has an immediate opening for a Marketing Research Manager to add to our growing Marketing team located in our Philadelphia, PA marketing office.
- Manages all research/analytical services for Post University; Manages and participates in the search for new degree program opportunities with University stakeholders
- Provides leadership to marketing team members and other University Stakeholders in effective uses of data by planning and implementing data initiatives and enhancements; Designs market research methods and seeks to actively improve research methods. Identifies and develops data collection sources and monitors and improves quality of data sources. Ensures high quality deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Conducts the following types of research studies: segmentation, customer satisfaction, communications copy testing and tracking, brand image studies, brand perceptions, brand profiles, switching and loyalty studies, consumer wants and needs, attitudes and behavior studies, name research, mystery shopping.
- Develops predictive models of price elasticity, the consumer purchase process for tires and the allocation of dollars across marketing mix elements, particularly media, promotion, special events, and push vs.pull elements.; Uses research findings to provide assistance to brand marketing and Sales in the development of strategic marketing plans; Oversees the analysis of research results; ensure provision of recommended actions and implications to help drive the University forward; Use research findings to provide assistance to brand marketing and Sales in the development of strategic marketing plans.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- BS/BA in quantitative business, math, statistics, economics and, or equivalent experience
- MBA degree or MS in Statistics desired and may substitute for one year of experience, PHD may substitute for 3 years of experience depending on discipline.
- Minimum five years of Marketing Research experience including at least two years at a Marketing Research Manager level or equivalent.
- Advanced experience in complex statistics, data modeling, math and marketing required.
- Experience with marketing practices and data sources in education a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable of different quantitative research techniques and familiarity with various data sources is required.
- High level of comfort and skill with statistical packages and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to translate analytical results to business implications is essential.
- Proven project management experience and ability to lead project teams; accountable for people, projects and revenue.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients at senior levels .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 120-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Human Resources by applying at: www.post.edu/hr
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER