At Post University, we listen first and then work with you to identify the options that can help you achieve your goals. That’s because we know that no one understands what you need from your education experience better than YOU.
By listening to more than 15,000 adult learners, we’ve created online and hybrid accelerated degree programs that will help you achieve your goals in a way that fits your life.
At Post, our Evening & Weekend Program Offer:
- Flexibility and convenience -- without sacrificing quality. Our hybrid programs include in-class and online instruction and interaction, so you get the best of both worlds.
- Innovative classes that have been adapted to today’s world. That means less lecture and note-taking, and more discussion, creativity, and hands-on activities.
- A 14/1 student-to-faculty ratio that offers more opportunities to engage and be engaged by professors with advanced degrees and many years of relevant professional experience in their fields
- The benefits of a traditional New England college experience offered at one of several regional locations in Connecticut
- Opportunities to immediately apply what you’re learning in class to your career
- A means of connecting with other working professionals who share your interests and your motivation to make a difference in your life and the life of your family
- Access to a team of academic and student support specialists whose sole purpose is to be a champion for your success
At Post, you can get the flexibility you want, and the real-world, relevant education you need to achieve your goals. Get started today.
Evening & Weekend Programs Fast Facts
Evening & Weekend Degree Programs