WHY CONSIDER AN EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE DEGREE?
Accounting is about more than just crunching numbers. An employee with a solid background in accounting is crucial to the success of any organization. Earning an associate in accounting degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's 60-credit Associate of Science in Accounting degree program is divided into 30 credits of general education coursework and 30 credits of business and accounting-focused coursework.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Associate of Science in Accounting degree program faculty members believe in a one-on-one approach to teaching. Our classes are small, we personally know all of our students, and we bring knowledge from our business-world experience to the classroom. Members of The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University accounting faculty have specific expertise in public accounting, corporate income taxation, accounting information systems, auditing, law enforcement and education.
An associate in accounting degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University will provide you with the tools and experience you need to succeed in traditional accounting jobs or to begin a career path in any field of interest, including: manufacturing, law enforcement, education, health care, government, sports, and entertainment, among others. Many of our graduates move on to complete four-year degrees and pursue CPA and CMA certifications.
THE EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations after graduating with an accelerated accounting associate degree
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Evening and Weekend Accelerated Accounting Associate Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the accounting field
BENEFITS OF THE EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Evening and Weekend Accelerated Accounting Associate Degree program courses are offered in a combined online/in-person format.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused accelerated accounting associate degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Evening and Weekend Accelerated Accounting Associate Degree features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and to one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and e-mail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about the Post University Evening and Weekend Accelerated Accounting Associate Degree Program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Accounting Associate Degree from Post University.