Bachelor of Science in
Business Administration/Management Degree Program
- Students will demonstrate a sound theoretical foundation in the practices and methods of business in the current competitive environment
- Students will possess the interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to succeed in modern business environments
- Students will have practiced and demonstrated an understanding of the concepts and methods of business decision making, particularly under conditions of uncertainty.
- Students will develop a global perspective as it relates to the function of business in an increasingly multicultural and multinational business
- Students will examine and apply ethical and professional behaviors to contemporary business situations
- Students will communicate professionally with skills essential to success in the business environment