WHY CONSIDER AN EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED HUMAN SERVICES BACHELOR'S DEGREE?
Mother Theresa once said "To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it." A dedicated human services professional fuels the human spirit through the highly-respected work of helping those in need. Earning an accelerated bachelor's in human services degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At Post University, our Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degree program faculty members bring extensive professional experience and strong academic credentials to the program. Their myriad accomplishments enable them to foster an appreciation for the unique values and characteristics of the human service professional and the belief in the possibility of personal and social change.
When you enroll in the Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degreee program, you will spend part of your time in classes held at one of our four regional locations in Connecticut, and part of your time online completing assignments and participating in highly-interactive discussions with faculty and classmates. Classes take place in eight-week modules and are offered six times a year, making it possible for you to complete your accelerated bachelor's in human services degree in less time without sacrificing quality.
Throughout the course of your studies, you will develop competencies in human service practice methodologies and case management techniques. An accelerated bachelor's in human services degree from Post University will provide you with the tools and experience you need to become a responsive professional equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to succeed in a variety of human service occupations and/or advanced professional graduate study.
THE EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED HUMAN SERVICES BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations after graduating with an accelerated bachelor's in human services degree
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the human services field
BENEFITS OF THE EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCELERATED HUMAN SERVICES BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degree program courses are offered in a combined online/in-person format.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused accelerated bachelor's in human services degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and to one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about the Post University Evening and Weekend Accelerated Human Services Bachelor's Degree program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with a Human Services Bachelor's Degree from Post University.