WHY CONSIDER AN ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE?
Accounting is about more than just crunching numbers. An employee with a solid background in accounting is crucial to the success of any organization. Earning an associate in accounting degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's 60-credit Associate of Science in Accounting degree program is divided into 30 credits of general education coursework and 30 credits of business and accounting-focused coursework.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Associate of Science in Accounting degree program faculty members believe in a one-on-one approach to teaching. Our classes are small, we personally know all of our students, and we bring knowledge from our business-world experience to the classroom. Members of The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University accounting faculty have specific expertise in public accounting, corporate income taxation, accounting information systems, auditing, law enforcement and education.
An associate in accounting degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University will provide you with the tools and experience you need to succeed in traditional accounting jobs or to begin a career path in any field of interest, including: manufacturing, law enforcement, education, health care, government, sports, and entertainment, among others. Many of our graduates move on to complete four-year degrees and pursue CPA and CMA certifications.
THE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Associate of Science in Accounting Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their associate in accounting degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the accounting field
BENEFITS OF THE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused associate in accounting degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Associate of Science in Accounting Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
Faculty Advisor Contact Information