WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE?
Accountants do more than just crunch numbers during tax season. They perform audits of their clients' financial statements; offer management consulting services; analyze customer profitability; develop budgets; and provide tax planning and preparation services. Earning a bachelor's degree in accounting is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Accounting Degree program faculty believes in a one-on-one approach to teaching. Our classes are small; we get to know each one of our students; and we combine our extensive experience in the business world with the accounting degree curriculum. In fact, members of the Post University accounting faculty have worked as accountants, and bring public accounting, corporate income taxation, forensic accounting, accounting information systems, auditing, law enforcement and education expertise to the classroom.
A bachelor's degree in accounting from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University will provide you with the tools and experience you need to succeed in traditional accounting jobs, or to begin a career path in any field of interest, including manufacturing, law enforcement, education, health care, government, sports, and entertainment, among others. Accounting internship opportunities are available in public accounting firms or in private industry through our faculty's impressive network of business contacts.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Accounting Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's degree in accounting
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the accounting field
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's degree in accounting program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Accounting Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Click here for information about becoming a CPA
Faculty Advisor Contact Information