Post University's B.S. in Biology degree program is designed to provide students with the solid foundation education.
Students who attain a B.S. in Biology from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN BIOLOGY OUTCOMES
- Students will communicate effectively and professionally using current scientific conventions
- Students will demonstrate effective collaboration skills
- Students will develop creative and innovative solutions to biological problems
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking to evaluate scientific evidence
- Students will apply scientific and quantitative reasoning to describe or explain biological phenomena
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the process of scientific inquiry
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of basic physical and chemical principles and their applications to the understanding of living systems
- Students will examine, apply, and integrate core principles of biology including the fields of biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, organismal biology, ecology, and evolution
- Students will evaluate the ethical, psychosocial, political, and economic implications of biodiversity, biological research, and biotechnology