Post University's B.S. in Biology degree program is designed to provide students with the solid foundation education.
Students who attain a B.S. in Biology from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN BIOLOGY OUTCOMES
- Students will examine and apply fundamental concepts in math, chemistry, physics, and biology
- Students will examine, apply, and interrelate core concepts and principles in the areas of cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, organismal biology, ecology, and evolution
- Students will communicate effectively and professionally using current scientific conventions in oral and written formats
- Students will use critical-thinking and quantitative reasoning to evaluating published scientific evidence
- Students will use scientific equipment to perform standard laboratory techniques. Students will formulate testable hypotheses, accurately record observations, statistically analyze data, appropriately display results, and draw justified conclusions
- Students will demonstrate scientific leadership and teamwork skills
- Students will evaluate the ethical, social, political, and economical implications of biodiversity, biological research, and biotechnology