WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE?
Qualified Business Administration professionals are essential to the success of any organization by handling daily challenges through effective planning, leadership and employee development. Earning a bachelor's in business administration degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program faculty have extensive experience in the business world, which enables them to bring a "real world" perspective into their courses and provide students with a variety of hands-on experiences that help put theory into practice.
Students pursuing a bachelor's in business administration degree may choose a concentration in the following areas: Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Entrepreneurship, Equine Business Management, Finance, International Business, Management, and Marketing. All students enrolled in the bachelor's in business administration degree program are encouraged to participate in internships, which often are available with organizations including IBM, ESPN, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and Citibank.
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University will help you to develop the skills, abilities, and personal characteristics that are needed to effectively manage people, resources, and information in a dynamic business environment.
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program prepares graduates for entry-level staff or management positions in businesses and organizations as human resource specialists, sales managers, and labor relations specialists, among others.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in business administration degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of business administration
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in business administration degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Advising Contact Information