WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEGREE?
If a computer network is down, office productivity comes to a grinding halt. That's why qualified computer information system specialists are so critical in today's work force. Earning a bachelor's in computer information systems degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
Post University's Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Degree program consists of a carefully-configured set of courses combining Information Technology (IT) theory with practical information and technology business experiences to enhance professional development. At Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Degree program faculty members draw on their top-notch academic credentials and extensive experience in the field to impart their knowledge and guidance to our students.
Throughout the Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Degree curriculum, social principles are emphasized by instilling an awareness of ethical IT responsibilities; recognition of the impact of IT on cultural, economic, and legal differences; and an understanding of the importance of protecting the privacy and security of IT systems and information. Internship and cooperative education experiences are available to students in a variety of professional settings.
A bachelor's in computer information systems degree from Post University prepares graduates for career opportunities in information services support groups, database administration, systems analysis, and application programming, among other areas. Our program will help you develop the necessary skills for competitively administering technology-driven businesses, communicating effectively, and working efficiently as part of an enterprise business team.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in computer information systems degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of computer information systems
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in computer information systems degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.