WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE?
The importance of a career in public service is emphasized in the closing phrase of our nation's pledge of allegiance: "with liberty and justice for all." Our country was built on those words, and professionals in the field of criminal justice uphold that commitment to "justice for all" every day. Earning a bachelor's in criminal justice degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
Graduates of the Post University Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Degree program have the technical abilities and the educational breadth to meet the demands of dynamic careers in this field. At Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Degree program faculty members have extensive professional experience in the field and a vast network of contacts. The members of the full-time faculty are among the leaders in their discipline, having worked in Criminal Justice fields and pursued scholarly endeavors. Guest lecturers and associate faculty include practicing attorneys, judges, government officials, and forensic scientists.
A bachelor's in criminal justice degree from Post University will prepare you for a career in public, private, and not-for-profit sectors in law enforcement, security management, and public and private investigation, or an advanced academic degree from law school or Criminal Justice and Social Work graduate programs. This is achieved through building a whole professional—one who will "hit the ground running" the day of graduation and overcome the personal and professional challenges that lie ahead.
Students pursuing a bachelor's in criminal justice degree are encouraged to participate in a professional internship or cooperative education experience in a variety of local, state, federal, or private security agencies, which provide practical experiences that complement their academic studies.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in criminal justice degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the criminal justice field
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in criminal justice degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Advisor Contact Information
Sandra Wilson, Esq.