Post University's A.S. in Criminal Justice degree program prepares students to become successful professionals in the field of criminal justice.
Students who attain a A.S. in Criminal Justice from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
- Student will define and describe the structure of the American Criminal Justice System.
- Students will list and describe U.S. Constitution (Bill of Rights) provisions and how they apply to criminal laws and procedures.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication on a college level to write and articulate criminal justice principles.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of crime and punishment.
- Students will identify principles and procedures as they relate to their ethical and professional responsibility.