WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE DEGREE?
Professionals in the field of environmental science play an essential role in preserving our environment, without which human life would not exist. Earning a bachelor's in environmental science degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
Post University's Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree program provides students with a rigorous, yet flexible, interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental science within a global, geopolitical context. At Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree program faculty members have strong academic credentials and vast experience in the environmental field.
The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree program is designed to foster critical thinking skills and active engagement via hands-on, media-driven learning experiences in the classroom, laboratory and out in the field, where students learn the skills required to accurately collect environmental data, as well as gain the law background needed to understand and implement policy change.
Those who earn a bachelor's in environmental science degree from Post University will have the knowledge and experience needed to seek positions with government environmental agencies (such as the Environmental Protection Agency or Department of Environmental Conservation), environmental consulting firms, environmental research organizations, and non-profit organizations, as well as the background necessary to pursue advanced professional career preparation and graduate study.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in environmental science degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the sciences
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in environmental science degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Advisor Contact Information
Maura Bozeman, Ph.D.