Post University's B.S. in Environmental Studies degree program integrates the principles and concepts of the natural sciences with those from law, economics, police and the social sciences, to address environmental concerns.
Students who attain a B.S. in Environmental Studies from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES OUTCOMES
- Students will communicate professionally, in both oral and written style, using scientific terminology and technique.
- Students will examine and apply principles of general science as a foundation and supplement to the study of environmental studies.
- Students will critically evaluate historical and contemporary environmental ethics as a source of their personal environmental viewpoints.
- Students will develop and demonstrate leadership thinking in critical areas of interest within environmental studies and sustainability.
- Students will utilize environmental field guides and ecological concepts to interpret the management needs of an ecosystem.
- Students will identify, analyze, and evaluate contemporary sustainable development practices, methods and policies.
- Students will analyze and evaluate the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies by integrating concepts and material from a variety of non-science disciplines including economics, management, and social sciences.