WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EQUINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE?
The Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management Degree program at Post University is "a horse of a different color." We offer a winning combination of business knowledge that's not often learned in the barn, and practical skills not available in the classroom. Our faculty understands the importance of this idea, because they have both respected academic credentials and extensive experience working in the field.
Earning a bachelor's in equine business management degree at Post University is an exciting and practical way to prepare for a career in one of the many areas of this growing industry. Your bachelor's in equine business management degree will provide you with the tools and experience you need to succeed in the field of your choice, because the ability to customize and specialize is one of the elements that makes our Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management Degree program unique.
Post University's Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management Degree program offers opportunities for an 'immersion training' semester off campus for hands-on experience in your specialty. We believe in sending students to the experts, and have developed partnerships with respected organizations in order to provide the best possible training for each career focus.
Students who prefer to complete their bachelor's in equine business management degree on campus can select a concentration that involves a focus area to complement the program's core courses. Our advisors work closely with you to choose the courses that focus on your personal interest area.
Post University offers a truly career-driven bachelor's in equine business management degree, with four specialty programs that are not offered anywhere else in the U.S.:
- Equine Law Certificate—combines equine and law courses, offering many potential applications from law to business, real estate, or government careers
- Equine Hoof Trimming Concentration—begins with advanced anatomy and movement study and includes in-depth training in observation, hoof function, and rehabilitation
- Equine Massage Concentration—combines classroom study with extensive practical experience, preparing students to help maintain comfort and soundness in working horses
- Equine Veterinary Assistant Certificate—a combination of veterinary care and biology courses that prepares the student for a career as a veterinary assistant or office manager in a contemporary equine practice
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EQUINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in equine business management degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the equine field
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EQUINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in equine business management degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Students may pursue such careers as equine veterinary assisting; hoof trimming; equine massage; equine law; equine marketing; riding instructors (certified through BHS) or equine-assisted activities (certified through PATH/NARHA at High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Center); or a host of other specialties in the very diverse horse industry.
For more detailed information, follow the "Curriculum" link to see a list of required courses as well as specialty options available to Post Equine Business Management students.