Post University's B.S. in Equine Business Management degree program applies the business management tools of marketing, management, business law, and accounting to specialized fields within the equine industry.
Students who attain a B.S. in Equine Business Management from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN EQUINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OUTCOMES
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply the essential principles and practices of equine care to solving real-world problems
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply the essential principles and practices of stable management to solving real-world problems
- Students will apply a basic understanding of the modern business management tools of marketing, management, accounting, and law appropriately toward industry-specific practice
- Students will formulate solutions to complex problems within an area of concentration
- Students will demonstrate a broad understanding of the diverse information, theories, and practices in the equine industry outside the concentration area
- Students will assess and use contemporary information and technology in the service of better practice in the field
- Students will function collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams whether in a leadership or supporting role
- Students will apply an awareness of historical and current issues in the industry toward effective practice, including cultural and public policy concerns
- Students will demonstrate skill at tailoring clear and effective written and oral communication as appropriate to a variety of settings
- Students will demonstrate ethical and professionally responsible thinking, weighing practical, legal, fiscal, and humane concerns with a clear set of personal values