Post University's B.S. in Equine Studies degree program applies the business management tools of marketing, management, business law, and accounting to specialized fields within the equine industry.
Students who attain a B.S. in Equine Studies from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN EQUINE Studies OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the essential principles and practices of equine care to solving real-world problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the essential principles and practices of stable management to solving real-world problems.
- Apply a basic understanding of the modern business management tools of marketing, management, accounting, and law appropriately toward industry-specific practice.
- Formulate solutions to complex problems within an area of concentration.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the diverse information, theories, and practices in the equine industry outside the concentration area.
- Assess and use contemporary information and technology to innovate in the service of better practice in the field.
- Function collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams whether in a leadership or supporting role.
- Apply an awareness of historical and current issues in the industry toward effective practice, including cultural and public policy concerns.
- Demonstrate skill at tailoring clear and effective written and oral communication as appropriate to a variety of
- Demonstrate ethical and professionally responsible thinking, weighing practical, legal, fiscal, and humane concerns with a clear set of personal values.