WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE DEGREE?
You can't underestimate the role finance plays in our day-to-day lives. Finance professionals with money management, financial decision making, and financial planning skills are essential to keeping businesses and households running smoothly. Earning a bachelor's in finance degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Finance degree program faculty members all possess top-notch academic credentials and extensive real-life experience in the field, and they apply their expertise to two tracks of study. Corporate Finance introduces students to the systems and processes used by companies to make financial decisions with the goal of enhancing corporate value. The Personal Finance track teaches students to use the principles and tools of finance to prepare, plan, and invest for an individual's or household's future.
The Bachelor of Science in Finance degree program helps students build skills and capabilities in analyzing, defining, and arriving at viable solutions in financial decision making and planning, and prepares students for careers with financial services firms, brokerage and investment houses, banks, insurance companies, and domestic and international businesses, among other areas.
Students pursuing their bachelor's in finance degree are encouraged to participate in internship and cooperative education experiences, which are available in a wide variety of financial services organizations in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Finance Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in finance degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the financial field
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in finance degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Finance Degree features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Faculty Advisor Contact Information