Post University's Certificate in Finance provides students with the basic concepts, principles, and analytical tools essential for success in the field of finance.
Students who attain a Certificate in Finance from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE FINANCE CERTIFICATE OUTCOMES
- Students will develop theoretical and practical knowledge to enable them to perform successfully in finance-related fields
- Students will examine and evaluate finance principles and concepts from a global perspective across the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors
- Students will evaluate and respond to market and organizational needs for developing, strengthening, and implementing corporate governance and risk management practices
- Students will examine and apply ethical and professional behaviors to business situations
- Students will communicate professionally using undergraduate level written, oral and technological skills essential to success in business
- Students will identify, apply, analyze, and evaluate appropriate decision tools, planning models, relevant business cases, and critical financial tools to lead, manage and sustain organizational change
- Students will identify, analyze, evaluate and implement research-based business practices applicable to their finance track
- Students will demonstrate the ability to adapt to cultural differences and changing business environments through strategic and financial business planning
- Students will identify, synthesize and integrate relevant business, finance and regulatory concepts to assist in providing solutions to complex business challenges
- Students will draw from general theories, principles and specific knowledge of their finance track to develop and practice their own vision and leadership approach