Post University's Certificate in Forensic Accounting provides students with an academic background in accounting or criminal justice the necessary knowledge and skills to specialize in the field of forensic accounting.
Students who attain a Certificate in Forensic Accounting from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE FORENSIC ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATE OUTCOMES
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the nature of fraud and forensic accounting
- Students will understand and explain various methods used in evidence management and litigation support
- Students will be able to compute basic economic damage calculations and income reconstruction totals
- Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the nature of forensic accounting techniques relating to the investigation of electronic data, digital forensics analysis, and cybercrime
- Students will understand the nature of forensic accounting techniques relating to bankruptcies, divorce, identity theft, and money laundering
- Students will obtain a basic understanding of concepts relating to business valuations