Post University's Certificate in Game Design and Animation prepares students to enter the highly competitive industry of game design, or to pursue similar studies at a graduate level.
Students who attain a Certificate in Game Design and Animation from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE GAME DESIGN AND ANIMATION CERTIFICATE OUTCOMES
- Students will apply appropriate techniques in planning and designing graphical video games
- Students will apply game design programming principles
- Students will synthesize computer technology, programming logic, and aesthetic elements based on an understanding of game design and animation principles
- Students will demonstrate technical proficiencies with using animation tools to develop graphical video games
- Students will work cooperatively and effectively in teams to accomplish a shared goal