Post University's Certificate in Humane Resource Management provides students with the knowledge and practical skills for job advancement in the field of human resources.
Students who attain a Certificate in Human Resource Management from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE OUTCOMES
- Students will learn how to identify and evaluate entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial opportunities. They will understand the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and learn the dynamics of creating new venture ideas
- Students will be capable of managing the cash management, strategic planning for growth, leadership and team development, revenue growth, business valuation, succession planning of a small to medium-sized business
- Students will have the ability to identify changing business environments and develop strategic business planning.
- Students will have an emphasis on current research and techniques available to assist in the development of requisite management skills
- Students will be capable of incorporating essential principles of management and their application in public and private, profit and non-profit organizations. Students will develop capabilities the areas of employee motivation, group behavior, leadership, strategic planning, organizational design, and career opportunities
- Students will be able to manage a team of subordinates and the supportive relationship needed between employees and their organizations. They will develop some proficiency in human capital asset management and understand the importance of and the specific functions of an organization’s Human Resources Department, including the human relations knowledge and skills vital to the success of any manager