WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN SERVICES DEGREE?
Mother Theresa once said "To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it." A dedicated human services professional fuels the human spirit through the highly-respected work of helping those in need. Earning a bachelor's in human services degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Human Services Degree program faculty members bring extensive professional experience and strong academic credentials to the program. Their myriad accomplishments enable them to foster an appreciation for the unique values and characteristics of the human service professional and the belief in the possibility of personal and social change.
A bachelor's in human services degree from Post University will provide you with the tools and experience you need to become a responsive professional equipped with the knowledge and experience to succeed in a variety of human service occupations and advanced professional graduate study.
Throughout the course of their studies, students in the Bachelor of Science in Human Services Degree program develop competencies in human service practice methodologies and case management techniques. All students are required to complete two field experiences and are encouraged to seek cooperative experiences as part of the degree program.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN SERVICES DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Human Services Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in human services degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of human services
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN SERVICES DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in human services degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Human Services Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.