WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE?
Aristotle once said "Law is order, and good law is good order." It's true that, both in and out of the courtroom, legal professionals have the essential role of maintaining order in today's society. Earning a bachelor's in legal studies degree is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
Post University's Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Degree program curriculum provides students with a thorough grounding in ethical decision-making skills as they explore the relationship of the legal system to business, government and society. Our Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Degree program faculty members bring both advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field to our unique, student-oriented curriculum, which integrates Internet- and classroom-directed instructional technology to explore cutting-edge topics and traditional skill-based subject areas.
The Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Degree program is a career-focused pathway to a variety of professional careers where undergraduate legal skills are required. A bachelor's in legal studies degree will prepare you to enter a rewarding career as a paralegal in corporate, private, or government organizations, or to pursue an advanced degree in law school or graduate school.
We encourage students to participate in internships and cooperative education experiences, which are available in a large variety of law firms, corporate legal departments, the court system, and government agencies.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in legal studies degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the legal field
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in legal studies degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Faculty Advisor Contact Information
Peter Chepya, Esq.