WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE?
Managers are responsible for making sure employees complete their work, but great managers use work to develop their employees, as well. Qualified managers are valued in many industries and can be essential to the success of businesses as well as government, charitable, religious and social service agencies of any size. Earning a bachelor's in management degree is an important step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
At The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Management degree program faculty members have advanced academic degrees and extensive experience in the field, and the program course work provides students with a solid foundation in many areas of business management.
Students pursuing a bachelor's in management degree may choose from one of the following six concentrations within the degree program, which are 15 credit hours each: Human Resource Management, Sport Management, International Management, Computer Information Systems, Entrepreneurship, and Environmental Management. In addition, internships and cooperative educational experiences are encouraged so students can gain valuable hands-on, real-world experience before they graduate.
A bachelor's in management degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University prepares students for management careers in the following fields: Sales; Social and Community Service; General and Operations; Industrial Production; Construction; Transportation, Storage and Distribution; Cost Estimation and Administrative Services, among others.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Management Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in management degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of management
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in management degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Management Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Faculty Advisor Contact Information
Academic Affairs Office