WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE?
In today's world, the ability to satisfy the customer is essential. The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Bachelor of Science in Marketing degree program prepares students to creatively and consistently identify and satisfy consumer needs. Students gain an understanding of current marketing theory and best practices with special attention to the “Four P’s” of the marketing mix: Product, Place, Promotion and Price. This program is presented with a consumer-focus perspective, which includes teaching the specialized skills of selling, advertising, retailing, strategic marketing, market research, and understanding the consumer. Students will also explore topics on leadership, ethics, market analysis and measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns and processes.
While many graduates begin their careers in sales or management at the retail level or as outside sales representatives in business-to-business sales, the marketing program will also prepare students for positions in product planning, marketing research, distribution, advertising, sales promotion, packaging, customer/public relations and direct marketing.
Marketing majors with prior business experience learn how to develop and integrate effective business strategies with marketing tools to enhance product or service distribution.
When choosing a degree in marketing from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, you will study in highly interactive, small classes. Our faculty members have both advanced degrees and years of relevant business experience.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and non-profit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Marketing Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in marketing degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of marketing
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in marketing degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Marketing Degree program features a curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Faculty Advisor Contact Information