Post University's B.S. in Marketing degree program provides students with a foundational knowledge in what drives good marketing—price, product, promotion, and place.
Students who attain a B.S. in Marketing from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN MARKETING OUTCOMES
- Students will identify and understand the interrelationship of all activities involved in the marketing management process
- Students will recognize and evaluate the role of strategic planning regarding the organization's overall objectives
- Students will assess how the sales force actualizes the marketing concept in achieving organizational goals
- Students will gain a comparative understanding of domestic and international marketing
- Students will identify and examine the sequence of interrelated activities in marketing research and will assess its role in planning marketing strategies
- Students will differentiate among industrial, consumer, and government markets with regard to marketing mix strategies
- Students will recognize and assess areas of ethical concern in marketing and their relation to public perception
- Students will evaluate and examine the role and application of marketing communications in the consumer and business to business markets
- Students will design, implement, and assess an independent research study using the stages in the research procedure