Post University's Certificate in Paralegal Studies provides students with the specific legal skills and knowledge needed for professional careers where legal nurse consulting skills are needed.
Students who attain a Certificate in Paralegal Studies from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE PARALEGAL STUDIES CERTIFICATE OUTCOMES
- Students will attain a professional level of organizational skills including thinking, planning, and execution skills
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the team concept for the delivery of legal services
- Students will attain a professional level of written and oral communication skills
- Students will demonstrate skills in the use of technology in the delivery of legal services
- Students will demonstrate ethical awareness and understand the concept of integrity
- Students will demonstrate a comprehensive, practical understanding of subject specific skills-based areas of practical legal work
- Students will acquire knowledge of career opportunities in law firms, corporate legal departments, government, and non-profit settings
- Students will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of various specialized areas of the Law