WHY CONSIDER A BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SPORT MANAGEMENT DEGREE?
Skilled sport management professionals are the true force that powers successful sport organizations around the country and around the world. Earning a bachelor's degree in sport management is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Bachelor of Science in Sport Management degree program is designed to help turn your love of sports into a successful career in this dynamic field. Taught by faculty members with advanced academic degrees, a vision of fairness, honesty, and organizational excellence, and extensive experience in the world of sport management, our program fuses Sport Management and business courses to help students develop the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in this competitive field.
A bachelor's in Sport Management degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University prepares graduates for management, administrative, marketing, and customer engagement careers in sport and sport-related companies.
Our Bachelor of Science in Sport Management degree program includes an internship and/or cooperative educational experiences which allows the student to gain valuable hands-on, real-world work experience in a sport setting prior to graduating with their bachelor's in sport management degree. Additionally, students will take an interesting assortment of courses in liberal arts, organizational leadership, and personal development—all of which provide the breadth and depth of knowledge needed to help you become a leader in the field of Sport Management.
THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SPORT MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in the sport industry
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Bachelor of Science in Sport Management Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Participate in internship and cooperative education programs that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their bachelor's in sport management degree
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the field of sport management
BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SPORT MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in the sport management field.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused bachelor's in sport management degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Bachelor of Science in Sport Management Degree program features a forward-thinking curriculum with a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
Advisor Contact Information