Post University's B.S. in Sports Management degree program applies the business management disciplines of management, marketing, finance, and economics to the sports management industry.
Students who attain a B.S. in Sports Management from Post University can expect to have achieved the outcomes listed below.
CORE B.S. IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT OUTCOMES
- Students will apply principles of creativity and innovation to sport management organizations
- Students will develop an ability to integrate concepts from various business disciplines and apply those concepts in the formulation of solutions to complex sport management issues and problems
- Students will demonstrate the ability to adapt to the changing sport management environment through strategic planning
- Students will become skilled in the use of technology appropriate to the sport management environment
- Students will examine and apply ethical and professional behaviors to sport management situations
- Students will develop written and oral communications skills and abilities necessary to succeed in the sport management environment
- Students will develop a global perspective as it relates to the function of sport management in an increasingly multicultural and multinational world