We look forward to welcoming you to our small, close-knit New England campus where everybody really does know your name!
As a Post University Transfer Student, you will be able to:
- Transfer in up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree program
- Transfer in all 60 credits from your Associate’s Degree toward a Post University Bachelor’s Degree in the same major
- Receive undergraduate credits for Military and Life Experience*
- Earn undergraduate credits for DANTES and CLEP
* To learn more about our Military Program, which is specially designed to meet the needs of active duty, veterans and military dependents, click here.
To transfer to Post University, simply complete the steps below:
- Complete and return an application for admission along with a $40 non-refundable application fee. You may also apply online by clicking here. If you submit an application online, the fee is waived.
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission from all colleges and universities previously attended, regardless of whether credit has been earned. Post University will accept credits earned from another accredited institution providing the courses were successfully completed with a final grade of C or better. No more than 75 credits can be accepted from a two-year college.
If you have earned less than 30 college credits:
- Please send an official copy of your high school transcript to the Post University Office of Admissions. We do not require your high school transcript if you have earned more than 30 college credits. Download the Transcript Request Form by clicking here.
- Official Transcripts which are sent electronically from another institution will be accepted on a case by case basis. All electronic official transcripts must be sent by the institution directly or by an organization contracted with that institution to send transcripts in a secure manner over the Internet.
- Submit your scores from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT). If you have not taken the SAT or ACT, please arrange to do so. Post University's school code for the SAT is 3698. The code for the ACT is 0580. You do not have to submit these scores if you have more than 30 college credits.
- Schedule a personal interview with an admissions officer. A phone interview or a meeting with a University representative may be substituted when an on-campus visit isn't possible.
Unlike many universities, we do not charge a fee to evaluate your credits. Once we have your official transcripts, we can generally provide you with a credit evaluation within 24 hours – at NO CHARGE.
Please send your completed application and all other required materials to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 2540
800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, Connecticut 06723-2540
Telephone: 203.596.4520 or 800.345.2562
E-mail may be directed to: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding transferring credits, Post University's credit policy or the articulation agreements that Post University has with area community colleges, please contact Office of Admissions at 203.596.4555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus soon!