Transfer of Credits

Post University students who wish to take courses at another accredited college or university and transfer that credit to Post must have permission from The Office of the Registrar prior to enrolling in the other institution. The required form is available in The Office of the Registrar, or by clicking here

Students must be aware that taking a course at another university for which they received an "F" grade at Post will not change the student's Post University grade point average. A minimum grade of "C" will be accepted for the transfer credit. If matriculated students wish to register concurrently at another institution for a course during the regular academic year, they must obtain permission from The Office of the Registrar as outlined above.