When it comes to providing high quality online education, we understand that no one knows what you need better than YOU. Thatâ€™s why when you come to Post University, we listen first and then work with you to identify the options that can help you achieve your goals.
By listening to more than 15,000 online adult learners just like you, weâ€™ve developed undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs that can offer:
- Flexibility and convenience -- without sacrificing quality
- A chance to engage and be engaged in highly interactive and relevant courses taught by professors skilled at stepping outside the text and into the real-world
- The benefits of a traditional New England college experience -- without having to go to campus
- Opportunities to immediately apply what youâ€™re learning in class to your career
- A means of connecting with other working professionals around the country and around the world who share your interests and your motivation to make a difference in your life and the life of your family
- Access to a team of academic and student support specialists whose sole purpose is to be a champion for your success
Post Universityâ€™s online degree program courses are offered in eight-week modules, six times a year. And we may accept transfer credits from other accredited colleges and universities, which means you could earn your bachelorâ€™s degree in as little as 18 months and a masterâ€™s degree in just 14-24 months.
Want to know more? Contact us at 800.345.2562 to speak with an Admissions Counselor. We look forward to learning more about how we can help you achieve your goals.