Associate of Science in Accounting
- Students will obtain the necessary skills to perform basic functions of entry level bookkeeping and accounting.
- Students will analyze, record, and interpret accounting information to support internal and external decision making.
- Students will acquire a basic understanding of accounting theories and principles.
- Students will prepare and interpret financial statements.
- Students shall obtain a base of accounting knowledge necessary to advance academically in accounting to an accounting bachelorâ€™s degree.