WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION DEGREE?
It has been said that teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. Educators have the important job of laying the groundwork for a generation of young children to grow into successful adults. Earning an associate degree in early childhood education is an important first step for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in this field.
Post University's Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree program course work is offered online for those students wishing to pursue education through technology. Guest speakers, hands-on experiences, and the use of the latest classroom technologies and materials prepare our students to meet the needs of diverse populations of young children in a multicultural society.
Our Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree program combines the strengths of a traditional New England University education with the convenience and flexibility of online learning. You will benefit from regular contact with and feedback from professors, as well as the opportunity to learn from and interact with other working professionals. Our highly interactive online classes are offered in eight-week modules, six times a year, making it possible for you to complete your degree in less time without sacrificing quality.
Those who graduate with an associate degree in early childhood education from Post University are prepared to enter a career working with young children in an early childhood setting. Students also will apply their knowledge of young children in real-life early childhood education settings by participating in three field experiences.
THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and nonprofit organizations
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Online Associate of Early Childhood Education Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Participate in field experiences that offer real-life work experience before they graduate with their associate degree in early childhood education
- Learn from our faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the education field
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION DEGREE PROGRAM AT POST UNIVERSITY
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree can be completed mostly
online. There are three required field experiences. Each field experience/course compels
the student to complete 100 hours in an approved site.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused online associate degree in early childhood education program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree program features a curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about Post University Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Online Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education Degree from Post University.