WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE?
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Associate of Science in Management degree program course work provides students with a solid foundation in business management. Students who complete their online associate in management degree have the option of applying those credits to a bachelor's in management degree.
Earning an online associate in management degree from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University prepares students for careers including, but not limited to: Training and Development Managers, Product Managers, Customer Relations Managers, Resort Managers, Community Relations Managers, Directors of Product Development, Safety and Health Managers, Governmental Affairs Managers, Store Managers, Retail Sales Managers and Business Owners.
Our Associate of Science in Management degree program combines the strengths of a traditional New England University education with the convenience and flexibility of online learning. You will benefit from regular contact with and feedback from professors, as well as the opportunity to learn from and interact with other working professionals.
THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and nonprofit organizations after graduating with an online associate in management degree
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Online Associate of Science in Management Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the management field
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM ATThe Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Management Degree program can be completed entirely online—at a time and place that's convenient for you.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused online associate in management degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Management Degree program features a curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and to one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Online Associate of Science in Management Degree program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Online Associate of Science in Management Degree from Post University.