WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE?
The Associate of Science in Marketing degree program introduces students to the general Marketing principles including sales, retail operations, and strategy. Students can also choose a Marketing elective and explore additional topics such as Advertising, Marketing Research, Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior. Graduates from the A.S. program will gain a comprehensive understanding of current marketing theory and practices, with special attention to technological advances, ethical Marketing practices, consumer relationship and internet-based marketing trends. Graduates will be fully prepared to successfully transition into a Bachelor of Marketing degree program.
Many graduates begin their careers in sales or entry-level management at the retail level, and inside / outside sales representatives.Â The A.S. in Marketing degree will also prepare students for positions in marketing research, distribution,Â sales promotion, packaging, customer/public relations and direct marketing.
Marketing majors with prior business experience learn how to develop and integrate effective business strategies with marketing tools to enhance product or service distribution.
When choosing a degree in marketing from The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University, you will study in highly interactive, small classes. Our faculty members have both advanced degrees and years of relevant business experience.
THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and nonprofit organizations after earning an Online Associate of Science in Marketing degree
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Online Associate of Science in Marketing degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the marketing field
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING DEGREE PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Marketing Degree program can be completed entirely online—at a time and place that's convenient for you.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused Online Associate of Science in Marketing degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Online Associate of Science in Marketing degree program features a curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and to one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Online Associate of Science in Marketing degree program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Online Associate of Science in Marketing Degree from Post University.