WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE Bachelor of Science in International Business DEGREE?
The Bachelor of Science in International Business Program teaches the array of practical business knowledge and skills that qualified business professionals are expected to possess, with specific emphasis on cross-border, multi- national operations in diverse industries. The core program is grounded in the basic business disciplines of accounting, economics, management, finance and marketing and business law and includes a macro-level overview of the international business environment. The program also emphasizes the development of business communications skills through use of a required business writing course and extensive writing and presentation requirements in all courses. Quantitative skills applicable in business are covered in required mathematics courses as well in the discipline-specific work. Following this core content, students will pursue additional work in the study of global business cultures, cross- border transactions and the specialized legal and financial environment of global business. Graduates will also study decision-making processes, ethical issues in business, and business operations and are expected to complete a capstone course in which all previously learned skills are applied in a comprehensive case study or business simulation format.
Graduates of the international business program are prepared to seek positions in management and as individual
contributors in a variety of positions in firms that conduct significant cross-border business with particular focus on the
management of global supply chains and logistics, multi-national human resource management, and the global marketing
of products and services.
This degree program awaits national accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
(ACBSP), until it meets the ACBSP eligibility of 1) two yearsâ€™ existence and 2) program graduates.
THE ONLINE Bachelor of Science in International Business DEGREE PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Gain the skills and experiences they'll need to succeed in a wide range of career opportunities in public, private and nonprofit organizations after graduating with their online bachelor's in accounting degree
- Make connections across disciplines so they're better prepared to respond to a diverse and constantly changing global marketplace
- Enhance self-awareness, build confidence and develop a strong sense of direction through a careful blend of Online Bachelor of Science in International Business Degree program courses, general education and elective courses
- Learn from faculty members who have advanced degrees and years of relevant experience in the accounting field
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE Bachelor of Science in International Business DEGREE PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Our Online Bachelor of Science in International Business program can be completed entirely online—at a time and place that's convenient for you.
- Our small classes are taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- We offer a high-quality, career-focused online bachelor's in international business adminstration degree program that will make a real difference in your future career.
- Our Online Bachelor of Science in International Business Degree program features a curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity and leadership. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive, practice-based learning environment.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits from another accredited institution.
- You will have access to the University Writing Center and to one-to-one online tutoring services at no additional charge.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University's Online Bachelor of Science in International Business Degree program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Online Bachelor of Science in International Business Degree from Post University.