Bachelor of Science in Marketing/Sales Management
- Students will identify and interpret the interrelationship of all activities involved in the marketing management process.
- Students will recognize and evaluate the role of strategic planning regarding the organizationâ€™s overall objectives.
- Students will differentiate between domestic and international marketing.
- Students will identify and examine the sequence of interrelated activities in marketing research and assess its role in planning marketing strategies.
- Students will differentiate among industrial, consumer and government marketing with regard to marketing mix strategies.
- Students will recognize and assess areas of ethical concern in marketing and the relation to public perception.
- Students will evaluate and examine the role and application of marketing communications in the consumer and business to business markets.
- Students will design, implement and assess an independent research study using the stages in the research procedure.