WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE Teaching GRADUATE CERTIFICATE?
Online education is a brave new world for many of us. Post University's online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching is for education professionals (K-12, higher education, corporate trainers) interested in exploring the possibilities of online education.
Students who enroll in Post University’s online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching will develop their online instruction, course creation and technology integration skills in order to be prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of online education.
Coursework will introduce students to proven online teaching strategies‚ÄĒdesigning and delivering online instruction, online assessment and evaluation‚ÄĒand the latest research into the ever-evolving field of online education. Students also have the advantage of being able to personalize their learning experience in the program by pursuing projects of particular individual interest to them.
The School of Education at Post University's online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching combines the strengths of a traditional New England University education with the convenience and flexibility of online learning. You will benefit from regular contact with and feedback from professors, as well as the opportunity to learn from and interact with other working professionals.
Post University's online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching is not a teacher licensure program.
Students earning their online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching at Post University may pursue interests in:
- Higher education online teaching
- K-12 online teaching
- Online corporate training
- Online curriculum design
- Assessing & Managing online instruction
The online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching program at Post University prepares students to:
- Compare and contrast online learning models and identify models that optimize student learning in those environments
- ¬†Demonstrate¬† the ability to create course activities that encourage student engagement and facilitate course activities that encourage critical thinking and reflection in an online setting
- ¬†Analyze¬† a variety of assessment measures in an online setting
- Postulate a future for online learning based on theory, experience, and practice
The online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching program at Post University is ideal for educators who:
- Are currently licensed or independent school teachers at all grade levels, higher education professionals, museum educators, online educators, or corporate trainers who wish to improve their knowledge of online instruction, course design, course tools,¬† and online assessment methods through earning an online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching
- Wish to assume leadership positions in areas that require the understanding and application of skills in an online environment
- Aspire to be change-agents in their current educational organization
Benefits of the online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching at Post University
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Post University has a proven track record of delivering Accelerated Degree Programs in a technology-rich, student-focused and highly interactive format.
- Our online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching program can be completed entirely online‚ÄĒat a time and place that's convenient for you.
- We offer a practical online program that encourages the application of leading-edge ideas to real-world issues and opportunities.
- Our online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching program features a curriculum that focuses on creativity, innovation and the future of education. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive learning environment where you will be able to study, network and collaborate with peers and colleagues while pursuing your online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching.
- You will be able to engage with other professionals in course work that focuses on the future of education and emphasizes social and technological trends, research-based strategies, and topics such as quality online teaching strategies, effective design and delivery of online courses, and assessment in online learning environments.
- You will have access to a comprehensive online library that includes the Educator's Reference Complete, which contains both indexed and full-text research journals.
- You will benefit from expertise in theory and practice from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- You can immediately apply what you learn in your online classes to projects you are currently working on in your career.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to nine credits from another accredited institution.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about Post University's online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching from Post University.
|ONLINE TEACHING GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM FAST FACTS
|DEGREE PROGRAM COST
|Degree Program Tuition and Fees*
|Room and Board
|Approximate Program Text Book Cost
|*This is the cost of the entire degree program using current tuition rates. Actual program cost will vary depending on the amount of financial aid provided and whether or not students transfer in any credits.
|OCCUPATIONS (This certificate will prepare you for careers including, but not limited to, the ones listed below.)
|Education Teachers, Postsecondary
|Adult Literacy, Remedial Education, and GED Teachers and Instructors
|Teachers and Instructors, All Other
|Education Administrators, All Other
|Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
|Special Education Teachers, Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary School
|Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education
|Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Child Care Center/Program
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary
|Instructional Designers and Technologists