The M.Ed. tuition rate for the 2009-2010 academic year is $500 per credit hour. Currently, all Post University Online M.Ed. courses are three credit hours. Tuition is due for payment prior to the first day of classes.
All students must arrange with a Post University tuition planner about how payments for courses will be made. An Admissions advisor assigns a tuition planner to each student, and the planner makes contact about payment plans. To initiate this process, complete the inquiry form on this page.
There are several alternative payment options you can use:
- Federal financial aid is available to those who meet the Basic Eligibility Requirements as outlined by the US Department of Education.
- Individual payments can be made at the time of registration by credit card, check, or money order.
- Employer reimbursement is accepted and requires a letter on company stationery from the applicant's employer documenting this commitment of direct payment to the school. ¬†Students who receive employer tuition reimbursement directly must make acceptable payment arrangements with the University.¬†
In order to register for courses, you must have a credit card or debit card on file. Cards will not be charged unless one of the following has occurred: you select credit card billing, or if you fail to pay any tuition due.
Most major credit cards -- Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard -- are accepted, and a payment plan is available. For information about billing and payments, the Students Accounts Office at 203-596-4575.
To withdraw from an online course, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.¬† No other form of communication will be accepted for withdrawals. Tuition refunds will be made according to the following schedule:
- 100% of tuition will be credited for online courses if notice of withdrawal is received by Friday 5 P.M. EST prior to the beginning of classes.
- $150.00 per course will be charged for online courses if notice of withdrawal is received by 5 P.M. EST of the first Friday of the module.
- No tuition refunds will be granted after 5 P.M. EST of the first Friday of the module.
Financial and academic deadlines are often different. Always contact the proper office¬† before making any changes to your schedule. The contact numbers for these offices are:
Office of the Registrar: 203.596.4613
Office of Student Accounts & Office of Financial Aid: 800.345.2562
Post University reserves the right to make changes to tuition or tuition policies at any time.