WHY CONSIDER AN ONLINE MBA DEGREE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
Whether you are launching a business, working as an experienced entrepreneur, or leading a unit within a larger enterprise, The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University’s online MBA degree in Entrepreneurship can help you achieve your goals. Through our flexible, practice-based program, you will develop the skills you needâ€”without interrupting your career or personal life.
Ranked by U.S. News 2013 Best Online Programs, Graduate Business
Now more than ever it’s essential to sharpen your skills, with a particular focus on:
- Identifying untapped opportunities
- Growing current businesses, and
- Mastering business principles to improve efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Our online MBA degree in Entrepreneurship program curriculum meets you where you are and then takes your knowledge and skills to the next level. The online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship course work focuses on some of the most vexing challenges for entrepreneurs and provides a solid foundation for further study and application.
While you will learn the principles and objectives of operating a small business, such as creating marketing plans and managing finances, an online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship will help you think outside the box and tap into deeper creativity, innovation and leadership skillsâ€”skills that are critical in today’s highly competitive global economy.
Our online MBA degree in Entrepreneurship combines the strengths of a traditional New England University education with the convenience and flexibility of online learning. You will benefit from regular contact with and feedback from professors, as well as the opportunity to learn from and interact with other working professionals. Our highly interactive online classes are offered in eight-week modules, six times a year, making it possible for you to complete your online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship in less time without sacrificing quality.
THE ONLINE MBA DEGREE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM AT The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University IS IDEAL FOR:
- Owners of businesses with 10–250+ employees
- People within existing businesses who want to instill an entrepreneurial spirit and make themselves and their companies more valuable through skills learned in an Online MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship program
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Those already in business who want to tap into new markets and opportunities
- Employees in entrepreneurial businesses who want to get ahead by earning an online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship
- Children of family business owners
The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University’s ONLINE MBA DEGREE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Post University is an accredited New England university that has been providing quality education to its students since 1890.
- Post University has a proven track record of delivering Accelerated Degree Programs in a technology-rich, student-focused and highly interactive format.
- Our Online MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship program can be completed entirely online—at a time and place that's convenient for you.
- You will be able to study, network and collaborate with other working professionals while pursuing your online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship.
- Our online MBA degree with a concentration in entrepreneurship program features a curriculum that focuses on new value creation through innovation and creativity. You won't be learning from static text on a page; you'll be part of a highly interactive learning environment with other experienced professionals.
- You will benefit from expertise in theory and practice from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields.
- You can immediately apply what you learn in your Online MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship classes to projects you are currently working on in your career.
- You will get a great return on your investment (ROI), earning a valuable degree at an affordable price.
- You can transfer up to nine credits from another accredited institution.
- All students can access technical help by phone, chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To learn more about The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University’s Online MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship program, please complete the inquiry form at the top of the page or call 800.345.2562.
Accelerate your career with an Online MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship from Post University.
MBA Accelerated Degree Program Fast Facts >>