We look forward to welcoming you to Post University Online!
As a Post University Transfer Student, you will be able to:
- Transfer in up to 90 credits toward your bachelorâ€™s degree program
- Transfer in up to 9 qualifying graduate credits toward your masterâ€™s degree program
- Receive undergraduate credits for Military and Life Experience*
- Earn undergraduate credits for DANTES, CLEP and ACE courses
- Earn credits for select professional development and training courses if your organization participates in the Post University Partners in Education Program
* To learn more about our Military Program, which is specially designed to meet the needs of active duty, veterans and military dependents, click here.
To transfer to Post University, simply complete the steps below:
- Contact the Post University Office of ADP Admissions at 800.345.2562.
- Complete an online application for admission at no charge by clicking here.
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission from all colleges and universities previously attended, regardless of whether credit has been earned.Â Post University will accept credits earned from another accredited institution providing the courses were successfully completed with a final grade of C or better.Â No more than 75 credits can be accepted from a two-year college.
If you have earned less than 30 college credits:
- Please send an official copy of your high school transcript to the Post University Office of ADP Admissions. We do not require your high school transcript if you have earned more than 30 college credits. Download the Transcript Request Form by clicking here.
- Submit your scores from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT). If you have not taken the SAT or ACT, please arrange to do so. Post University's school code for the SAT is 3698. The code for the ACT is 0580. You do not have to submit these scores if you have more than 30 college credits.Â
Unlike many universities, we do not charge a fee to evaluate your credits.Â Once we have your official transcripts, we can generally provide you with a credit evaluation within 24 hours â€“ at NO CHARGE.
Please send your completed application and all other required materials to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 2540
800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, Connecticut 06723-2540
If you have any questions regarding transferring credits, Post University's credit policy or the articulation agreements that Post University has with area community colleges, please contact an admissions representative at 800.345.2562.